Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Howleen » 09 Mars 2012 04:47

EDIT: Edited the title. I know, a pretty lame title of my story, but yeah - not able to come up with anything better. Also, thinking of writing a continuation.

Remember that competition? Well, I started my story - but never got to finish it due to school and in general being busy with stuff. So I decided to post it as far as I got.

And I am clearly not happy about how it turned out this far - just a lame, failish story. ^^;

Starring:
http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures ... juy7Sf8j1t
http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures ... 0TgU2p2uN6

Featuring:
http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures ... DkGSYeWC0A

Chapter 1

The chilly breeze blew into the room, the cause of it being a window left open, making a black, long-furred Minousha shiver. The feline was barely visible, curled up in a ball on a red armchair, her body covered with a crimson cape - as well so was her face, having a dark crimson hood to hide her eyes. Seemingly unwillingly, the feline pushed her body up and leaped off the armchair, landing lightly on a carpet. Then, her paws silent as they touched the ground, the Minousha made her way to the other side of the room in regards of closing the window. When she was about to return to sleep, a silhouette - a dark figure of another Minousha, painfully familiar and dear to her - appeared over the horizon - although, as soon as she blinked, it was gone, and the scene - peaceful under the eyes of the moon.

In the morning, Skivery didn't remember any of the happenings she'd experienced at night.

Once the sun was up, the female Minousha had woken up and was now leaving for the center - she lived in a small village somewhere in the middle of Gaïara - and surprisingly, the village was actually a fairly visited and lively place. It was the land of no worries and everlasting happiness, lighthearted and kind creatures roaming the lands of it. Although still, even if one didn't show it - there was worry in their hearts - as well pain, sorrow and other feelings that they might want to keep to themselves.

As she made her way through the familiar streets of the village, the food store set as her destination, Skivery was quite sure that after a couple of minutes the voice of her dearest friend, Layla, would call her over for a friendly chat and a cup of tea. And as always, she was right - she was never wrong about this one particular thing - the always happy and lively friend of hers was always there by her side to lift her spirits when necessary. And this was truly the time she needed a talk.

"Skiv! Over here!" - she heard from the nearby dessert shop where Layla worked at. With a slight smile on her face, the black Minousha turned to pad over. It was clearly visible that the feline hadn't had a peaceful sleep for days, for what the evidence was her tired, dark orange eyes and the sleepy look. - "Oh dear, you look like a zombie," - The light-colored Minousha gasped in an enacted surprise. - "come on, take a seat, and tell me, has he returned yet? - Her inquiry didn't come as surprise and made Ski sigh - that wasn't the thing to talk about that would lighten her mood. - "You mean, Nargo?" - She muttered, although being fairly sure that he was the one Layla meant. - "No, he hasn't. And please..." - "...let's try not to talk about that. Yes, I know, sorry." - The Minousha that possessed beautiful butterfly wings sighed and rolled her eyes. Clearly she wasn't happy about the condition of Skivery.

After a quick chat about all kinds of stuff - rumors, gossip and news, the two Minoushas said goodbye and Skivery finally left for the food store - she had to buy some food for herself, since the last time she visited the center was ages ago.

Chapter 2

Looking overhead, Skivery realized that it was already quite late - the amber colors of the sky reflected in her eyes as she gazed upon the sun. It was time to go home - and tomorrow she'd have a free day to to anything she had the will to - but the truth was that the Minousha hadn't been any lively ever since Nargo had disappeared - she had waited nights and days, contacted every Minousha in Gaïara and beyond - but there were no signs of her beloved mate. Her friends might have made her forget him for a while and smile, but all the time she'd wished it was him instead.

The blood red cloak covering her eyes, the figure of the black Minousha disappeared over the horizon as she padded home - the streets were silent and calm - most villagers had already gone to sleep, which was unusual - they didn't usually settle down for sleep so early.

'Wait a second..' She suddenly stopped and let out a silent sigh - of course, it was Valentine's day. Almost a year had passed since she last saw Nargo - and Skivery never stopped missing him ever since then. Friends had told her to forget him, move on, live her life - and sometimes she really thought that she was truly overreacting.

Giving her pelt a little shake, the Minousha straightened up. - "Today, I shall start living my life once again. No more sorrow and grieving." - She told herself silently, holding her head high as she padded past the buildings, still heading for her home.

As the long-furred Minousha closed the wooden gate of her garden and turned to the door, the first thing she spotted was a rose. A single, red rose. Widening her eyes, she froze for a minute, thoughts rushing through her head - then, very slowly and carefully, the Minousha approached the rose and picked it up in a paw, observing it carefully. The smell... it was from Renarhim. This name associated with only one thing for Skivery - Nargo's birth place. Taking in a deep breath, she entered her house and shut the door behind herself, her amber eyes still wide in shock - he had been here. He was here.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sakura » 09 Mars 2012 09:42

I love this story. Characters' descriptions are excellent.
I would like to know why Skivery doesn't want to speak about Nargo :) He maybe broke her heart ? ^^

I look forward to reading the course of events ;)
Image Image
Merci pour ce superbe kit Florane
Sakura

Message(s) : 7247
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Howleen » 09 Mars 2012 21:42

Thanks. ^^
Well, Nargo was kind of forced to leave her and the city, let's put it that way. Kind of difficult, and I haven't thought about it a lot.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Calie » 28 Mars 2012 18:39

Nice story !
I love how you write, it is very fluent and enjoyable to read !
It is sad that you couldn't make it in time :(
Hope to know more about this story later, I am very curious ! ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 27 Mai 2012 15:42

Thankyou! Yeah, I am actually thinking of writing a continuation; most probably at summer, when I'm gonna have more time.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 03 Juin 2012 00:05

Added chapter 2 - it's kinda short, but yeah. ^^ I hope you like it.

Starting to plot the rest of the story.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Afoiwan » 06 Juin 2014 20:36

Hi !

Hem, I don't think my English is really good but I understand pretty well. It's for speaking, more complicated ^^'
But yeah, I like your story. This Nargo is so mysterious ! Can't wait to read more and see the turn of events !
Continue like this, this is pretty good.

See you !
Image Image Image Image Image
Webcomic
Afoiwan

Message(s) : 769
Localisation : Enfouie dans le pelage de ses créatures pour un petit somme~
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar MeadowLeaf » 28 Nov 2015 06:18

I love the story line of it. I think it's pretty interesting. :D