Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Faewolf » 17 Nov 2013 20:54

yeah that last one is crazy, especially when you need a lot of one ingredient. I think i wound up needing 48 garlic for that one! ouch!
On this site I am an English speaker. All the French comments and posts are dealt with Google Translation.
Sur ce site, je suis un anglophone. Tous les commentaires et les postes français sont traitées avec Google traduction

click me please! ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Faewolf

Message(s) : 306
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Eleandra » 17 Nov 2013 23:17

I needed 66 blackberry candies and 72 garlic for my last one. No chance of getting a second and i bought a LOT of extra ingredients. It was so off-balanced for me. Right now, I have 380 Anise Candies, 174 Raspberry Candies, 93 Blackberry candies, 251 Pumpkin flowers, 499 Physallis and only 6 garlic... it is a shame all those other ingredients that I have, I cannot use for pets because most of mine take garlic.
I return all snowballs... je rends tout.

I'm sorry, I have no French -- only English. But I fell in love with the pets here, so I'll do my best to play anyway.
(Je suis désolée, je ne parle pas Français -- seulement anglais. Mais je suis tombée amoureuse des créatures du site, donc je ferai de mon mieux pour jouer quand même.)
Eleandra

Message(s) : 134
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 18 Nov 2013 00:04

I used every bit of the ingredients I could, and still ended up with 172 raspberry candies, 231 physalis, 74 blackberry candies, 59 pumpkin flowers, 1 anise candy and zero garlic. It realy is a shame - all but two of my pet recipes called for anywhere from 2-40 garlic, and that was the rarest ingredient of all.

I didn't even come close to a second set, since a second drakkar would have cost me 70 anise candies, 28 raspberry candies, 2 blackberry candies, 76 garlic, 22 pumpkin flowers and 2 physalis, adding up to 100 total for top three and 100 total for bottom three - 200 ingredients. And that's besides everything I would have had to gather for double the recipe on every other pet, too.

Impossible. And I have hundreds of ingredients that are now useless..... makes no sense to me.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Efellia » 18 Nov 2013 00:08

I got couples of doubles for the ones who haven't catched up ^^
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Asazi » 18 Nov 2013 00:24

I managed to get a full set plus just over two pages of extra pets and a couple of extra accessories. I couldn't afford extras of the accessory I actually wanted more of, but oh well.

My leftover candy: 335 Anise, 159 Raspberry, 2 Blackberry, 1 Garlic, 272 Pumpkin Flowers, 15 Physalis
I'm kinda bummed I have so much left over, but on the other hand I'm never going to need to buy another treat.
I do not speak French and use Google Translate. I'm sorry if anything I say sounds weird.
ImageImage Image
Asazi

Message(s) : 79
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar MaighdeanDubh » 18 Nov 2013 00:28

I just needed the last one and I can't get it now! I was SO CLOSE!!! I'm bummed :( I managed to get all the other ones, but I just needed potion 32 to have them all. Now I need to get a trade for that last one so I can have all of them. They are pretty awesome though.
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Thaliel » 18 Nov 2013 05:51

I was able to make number 32, what a nice babeh came out of it
Image <-click
Thaliel

Message(s) : 239
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar keyestawren » 18 Nov 2013 06:06

Well I'm sadly bummed to. I was not able to get number 32 either. But I managed to get all the others accessories and pets and to even grab some of the duplicates of the other pets. Loved the event all together though. The pets are amazing Love the accessories too. A great event all together. :D

keyestawren

Message(s) : 69
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Tainted1 » 18 Nov 2013 07:30

I was doing pretty well for me, but I am short some Raspberry candy, Garlic and pumpkin flowers, I read someone was able to buy extra's for players is this correct and if so how do I find players sales

Tainted1

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 18 Nov 2013 07:48

Tainted1 a écrit:I was doing pretty well for me, but I am short some Raspberry candy, Garlic and pumpkin flowers, I read someone was able to buy extra's for players is this correct and if so how do I find players sales

As far as I know, there isn't anything resembling player sales. We have a trading system for pets, but no shops except the site shops for food/brushes/combs, potions and cash shop pets/chests. What we acquire into our inventory stays there, unless we sell it to the npc shop owners.

The extras you're referring to, I believe, were purchased by me, through the cash shop treasure boxes, but I couldn't give away what extras I have even if I wanted to, let alone sell them, because there are no player shops. I'm sorry if that confused you.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !