Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 30 Avr 2014 08:25

Hello everyone !

It's our pleasure to offer you a new and original quest : the great quest of the Deereindirs !
It's goal is to collect Lilies of the valley to unlock the visual updates for the Deereindir species !
It's much more fun than to update them one by one without warning ;)

To play, it's simple, each player play not for himself but for the whole community !
You can collect lilies of the valley on the site and forum pages, through explorations ( as for the easter eggs) and you can give them on the quest page. The difference is that the flower that you add will be added to the previously given by other Gothicatians, and that it is the total of all the flowers which will unlock the update for each Deereindir visual following different goal to achieve !

On the game page, you will found the number of flowers you currently have and a counter for the community : you'll have to add some of yours to increase the counter until it reaches the different goals !

Once a goal is achieved, you'll unlock the Deereindir visual that matches the goal (for those who don't own these creatures, the visuals will be displayed on the game page).

For those who want, in order to help the community, a treasure chest is also available at Creatura's to increase your number of lilies of the valley from 10 to 20 flowers ;)

To finish this quest, when the final goal is reached, a new Deereindir will be available on the game page to reward the worthy Gothicatians for their effort (We'll add more details in the following days).

Enjoy the quest, you have all our support for the perseverance you will have to show! :mrgreen:
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Animal_8_Namer » 30 Avr 2014 10:59

I haven't found any Lillie's yet. Are they small? And when we unlock a Deerindir, how do we pay for it? :) :D I LOVE the new Deerindir looks though!!! :shock:
Image"Beauty lies within your soul."
Hello to all! My name is Animal_8_Namer and I am always ready to meet new people! Don't worry about
sending me trades or messaging me because I love to talk! I became inactive on Gothicats for a while but
I am back for good now! I look forward to speaking with you! I love collecting pets here c:
Animal_8_Namer

Message(s) : 195
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par étoile mélée » 30 Avr 2014 11:45

Hey Gabou!
There is a small problem from the quest
In english, the translation of muguet isn't lilies, it's thrush or even snowbells^o^
-I believe... there is so many different meanings of thrushes so yeah ^^'
souvent absente car c'est la rentrée, et j'ai plus vraiment accès à l'ordi ^^'
♥ ~~ Deviantart ~~ DreamClan ~~ Youtube ~~ Shop ~~ Creatures ~~ ♥
étoile mélée

Message(s) : 4686
Localisation : Quelque part dans ma chambre, avec un crayon dans la main, entrain de dessiner.
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Kaktus » 30 Avr 2014 11:52

Thrush is the name of a disease which it french name is "Muguet"... The flower is "lilly of the valley", so Gabou is right ;) (Snowbell is another kind of flowers)
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par étoile mélée » 30 Avr 2014 11:56

Oh right sorry, my bad XD
souvent absente car c'est la rentrée, et j'ai plus vraiment accès à l'ordi ^^'
♥ ~~ Deviantart ~~ DreamClan ~~ Youtube ~~ Shop ~~ Creatures ~~ ♥
étoile mélée

Message(s) : 4686
Localisation : Quelque part dans ma chambre, avec un crayon dans la main, entrain de dessiner.
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Animal_8_Namer » 30 Avr 2014 12:11

How do you find them? None are popping up on the forums for me :oops:
Hello to all! My name is Animal_8_Namer and I am always ready to meet new people! Don't worry about
sending me trades or messaging me because I love to talk! I became inactive on Gothicats for a while but
I am back for good now! I look forward to speaking with you! I love collecting pets here c:
Animal_8_Namer

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Kaktus » 30 Avr 2014 12:20

They appear on the page, like the easter eggs but they seem to be rarer. :/ And they are a bit hard to see I think on light page ! Keep your eyes open ;) For example:
Spoiler: show

And in fact, you can't "pay" to have them. It's just unlock the new visual. For exemple, if we reach the first goal (15000), this visual will be updated:

If you don't have him, you will not have him. ^^

But, there will be a special reward for those who give the most: A special Deereindir for the occasion ;)

Hope it helped ! c:
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Animal_8_Namer » 30 Avr 2014 12:23

If you don't already have a specific Deerindir, you can't get the new ones? Oh, well then.....I don't have any so.... :cry: I was really looking forward to getting the light up one, gold one, and fire one :cry: :cry: :cry: I guess I can't take part in this then ;-;

Edit: kaktus and Chaton8. <3 You guys are amazing!! I'm so happy <3 You really know how to cheer me up :D :D :D
Animal_8_Namer

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Kaktus » 30 Avr 2014 12:27

It's bad, I know, but it's a community event, it's just to reveal one by one the Deereindirs you know. ^^ (I'm sending you a gift ♥) but don't forget:

Kaktus a écrit:But, there will be a special reward for those who give the most: A special Deereindir for the occasion ;)

There will be more informations later but participate if you want a special Deereindir of this event ! c:
Kaktus

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Chaton8 » 30 Avr 2014 12:28

Kaktus a écrit:(I'm sending you a gift ♥)

Me too ! :o
10 ans sur Gothicat World ❤️
Merci Sitacadox pour l'avatar !
Chaton8

Message(s) : 9220
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !