Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Likaven » 14 Déc 2014 13:14

Out of curiosity, I did as if I wanted to buy one : I get on the page at exactly 13:00:00 and before 13:00:05 it was sold out.

For these kind of overwanted creature, you can't afford to be late of a single second. If you get at the sale at 13:00:06 you couldn't have any chance to have it.
Likaven

Message(s) : 1242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lasma » 14 Déc 2014 13:17

Likaven a écrit:Out of curiosity, I did as if I wanted to buy one : I get on the page at exactly 13:00:00 and before 13:00:05 it was sold out.

For these kind of overwanted creature, you can't afford to be late of a single second. If you get at the sale at 13:00:06 you couldn't have any chance to have it.

I was on site before 1pm and I did not saw any restocking for MNS :'( ...really feeling soo sad..I'm sure if there would not be this info about exact time then for players who was checking before would be much higher chance get him :'(
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Likaven » 14 Déc 2014 13:20

Did you refresh the page at 13:00:00 or some seconds after ?
Likaven

Message(s) : 1242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lasma » 14 Déc 2014 13:23

Likaven a écrit:Did you refresh the page at 13:00:00 or some seconds after ?

Before and after ..but nothing :'( ..really feeling myself sooooo sad!!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 14 Déc 2014 13:25

I just need get over it since there is nothing more to do ..I will not get my own MNS :'(
Image Image Image
Lasma

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 14 Déc 2014 18:00

Well since I could not get MNS I decide to buy Magic Crystal for myself.. still missing many of this series ....not sure if I will get last missing orange colored pegasus..hope my pets will get enough jewels before its too late!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nalynas » 14 Déc 2014 18:27

You do know the snowball fight is coming, right? And you'll have a chance with that - about the same chance as you'd have trying to catch the flash sale before it sells out, but still, it's a chance. And throwing snowballs at people is ever so much fun :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 14 Déc 2014 20:50

Nalynas a écrit:You do know the snowball fight is coming, right? And you'll have a chance with that - about the same chance as you'd have trying to catch the flash sale before it sells out, but still, it's a chance. And throwing snowballs at people is ever so much fun :)

Yes little bit I know thanks to Malwene but its still not here and I dont know soo much about it..I know only you need o save more snow balls and then start fight with hoping to hit other who will hit you back so you get more gifts!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 14 Déc 2014 22:54

Likaven a écrit:Out of curiosity, I did as if I wanted to buy one : I get on the page at exactly 13:00:00 and before 13:00:05 it was sold out.

Holy crud. :shock: I'm glad I'm not a giant fan of the older Destrinos!

I once found a Star Blazer horse in exploration (Tree Star), and I got not one but TWO Sun Nights (one of my favorite creatures!) during the site birthday event (similar to the snowball fight)...and just last night I got a six-star Ragdoll Minousha (Purple Point) in exploration...so, that's always a possibility, Lasma. Just cross your fingers and hope and keep exploring/participating. Even if you don't find your Destrino, perhaps you'll find something just as rare that someone will be willing to trade for? (That happened with my extra Sun Night! :) )

I keep hoping I'll stumble across Krasnodar, or that June Minousha I love so much. :lol:
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 15 Déc 2014 00:02

tehuti88 a écrit:

Holy crud. :shock: I'm glad I'm not a giant fan of the older Destrinos!

I once found a Star Blazer horse in exploration (Tree Star), and I got not one but TWO Sun Nights (one of my favorite creatures!) during the site birthday event (similar to the snowball fight)...and just last night I got a six-star Ragdoll Minousha (Purple Point) in exploration...so, that's always a possibility, Lasma. Just cross your fingers and hope and keep exploring/participating. Even if you don't find your Destrino, perhaps you'll find something just as rare that someone will be willing to trade for? (That happened with my extra Sun Night! :) )

I keep hoping I'll stumble across Krasnodar, or that June Minousha I love so much. :lol:

I hope soo much thats why I each day trying to work with all of my creatures ..I really like a loot destrinos and reindeers too..sure all of creatures are beautiful but at begining I want all destrinos and if possible also all reindeers. :)

Will keep trying..thank you! :)
Image Image Image
Lasma

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !