Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 20 Déc 2014 03:53

Hello everyone !

There were already lots of gifts for Christmas this year ! But what would Christmas on Gothicat be without the traditional snowballs battle ? :mrgreen:

The 2014 edition opens its doors on a sumptuous white coats that cover our small world!

Grab your mittens, you will have to aim right !!!

It's pretty simple : gather the snowballs on the site (thanks to the banner which appears every 15 minutes)
and throw them at those who wants to participate !

If the snowball hits its target, you will win a Christmas star and you will offer the hit person a Christmas gift !
Christmas stars will allow you to win the Christmas Paladin(s) :D
Gifts can contain creatures (from this year but also the past ones, the perfect occasion to complete your collection !), or accessories ;)
This year, dozens of new accessories have been added for the battle !

Gifts will remain sealed until December 25th 9am (GMT+1), you can't open them before ;) (but you will be able to open them afterwards if you are not home on the 25th)

The more people play, the more gifts will be offered !!!
So subscribe !! ^v^

To go to the game page, navigate the top menu in the games sections, and click the snowballs, all you need to understand how it works are there (click "How to play?"), please take a look, not everything is explained here ;)

Lynx time is also back, but it's different from the former years, it's totally random !
You will need to aim fast and right my friends ^^

New this year : you can throw even more snowballs if you buy Snowballs treasure chests available at Creatura !!!
Use them if you can't go to the site as much as you want or if you subscribe to the battle after it has started !

Eyes wide open, prepare yourselves for an avalanche of gifts !!! :twisted:

You have until December 25th 9am (GMT+1) to throw your snowballs.
The number of Christmas stars needed to obtain the Paladin(s) is not yet decided, for your information the preceding years you needed 100 or more stars to have the last Paladin... We adjust each year taking in account the difficulty and the number of players ;)

Good luck everyone !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Faewolf » 20 Déc 2014 04:08

Woohoo!!!! My favorite event!! :D

Better watch out y'all! Like last year I'll try and hit everyone in the thread!!

*starts making snow pile* :twisted:
On this site I am an English speaker. All the French comments and posts are dealt with Google Translation.
Sur ce site, je suis un anglophone. Tous les commentaires et les postes français sont traitées avec Google traduction

click me please! ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Faewolf

Message(s) : 306
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par kathia154 » 20 Déc 2014 04:38

It's back, my favourite event game, watch out all *takes out snowball gun* :)
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 20 Déc 2014 04:45

The game won't let me register. :( I click the link but nothing happens. I recently upgraded my browser to IE10 after experiencing continuing site problems with IE9, and I noticed improvement (for example, I can purchase in shops again), but the snowball game won't work for me. :( There's also no list of the other participants visible.

As well, where it says, "You can use your to get the folowings," I see a blank image holder, no picture.

I do hope this is just a bug because the game is so new, and it can be fixed soon. :/ As mentioned, I'm running Internet Explorer 10 and have no other browser to try.

The banners experience a slight delay appearing after 15 minutes are up, but they do work, so far.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par kathia154 » 20 Déc 2014 04:54

tehuti88 a écrit:The game won't let me register. :( I click the link but nothing happens. I recently upgraded my browser to IE10 after experiencing continuing site problems with IE9, and I noticed improvement (for example, I can purchase in shops again), but the snowball game won't work for me. :( There's also no list of the other participants visible.

As well, where it says, "You can use your to get the folowings," I see a blank image holder, no picture.

I do hope this is just a bug because the game is so new, and it can be fixed soon. :/ As mentioned, I'm running Internet Explorer 10 and have no other browser to try.

The banners experience a slight delay appearing after 15 minutes are up, but they do work, so far.

The game is working for me. I'm quite sure it's the IE, I mean that browser is a disaster. I am using chrome and all works fine. Can't you just download chrome or firefox (if you don't have much space on hard drive go for firefox)?
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Dreamsinger » 20 Déc 2014 05:21

tehuti88 a écrit:The game won't let me register. :( I click the link but nothing happens. I recently upgraded my browser to IE10 after experiencing continuing site problems with IE9, and I noticed improvement (for example, I can purchase in shops again), but the snowball game won't work for me. :( There's also no list of the other participants visible.

Had problems as well, but I waited for the page to completely load and clicked. Then I refreshed until it worked, letting it load all the way and clicking. It worked for me finally, but it took more tries to click other buttons like the register button. (For example, there is "users who gifted you" and "gift users" or something like that. They wouldn't work the first time I tried but luckily after trying for a minute it loaded. ^^) I use IE as well, just because I don't have lots of problems with it.)
Envie de parler anglais avec moi ? Ou de m'apprendre quelques bases en français ? Contactez-moi par MP !
Dreamsinger

Message(s) : 40
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 20 Déc 2014 05:29

ETA: Thanks for the response, Dreamsinger, I'd waited for it to fully load since I know that can be an issue yet nothing had happened...I was just about to go and try that again anyway, but now I see the game page was slightly changed, and the only button available this time was the "Register" button. (Previously there had also been a button for where you claim your gifts, as well as the broken image link.) I clicked it, and this time it worked! So I can only assume they tweaked it while I was typing my response below. (I leave that response just in case an issue persists...goodness do I hope it doesn't sound rude. :oops: I'm finicky about change.)

Thank you to whoever tweaked it while I was typing!

Original response, now hopefully obsolete

The bottom of the site itself says, "Optimisé pour Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 8, 9." Which I would assume to mean that it's functional with IE (though I can assert it's no longer fully functional with IE9).

I just feel that sites should be compatible with the major browsers, especially if they say they are. :/ I don't mean to sound rude about it :oops: , but it's frustrating that IE users should always have to change something on our end (something I actually already did). The only real problems I've had with Internet Explorer (aside from its tendency to refresh itself if multiple windows are open) are the websites that say they aren't compatible with it...many of those being sites that USED to be compatible with it. :/

Previous site events worked in IE9 (except the Aquahana quest at first, but others experienced the same issue).

I really hope I do not sound rude. :oops: It's a major browser, and the site says it's compatible with it, so I hope the issue can be fixed.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par prpldrgnfr » 20 Déc 2014 06:01

I'm in, this sounds like a lot of fun!

prpldrgnfr

Message(s) : 87
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 20 Déc 2014 06:02

Hm, I may have spoken too soon. :/ The page is back to looking like it did before I registered (with the additional buttons, and the broken image), only now when I click the "Throw" button is when nothing happens; the list of users doesn't appear. I clicked refresh, then Control+Refresh, and waited for it to fully load; no change.

So I guess it's still a bit buggy for some reason. :| Hopefully it'll clear up later.

Since I'm so bad at describing things...earlier, when it was working and right after I registered, the only buttons there were the "Throw" and "Players that hit you" buttons, I believe. The image part at the bottom and the text and button with it had disappeared. I also don't recall the reward and gift buttons being there, either.

http://i.imgur.com/0KdvHqN.jpg

(Sorry for the size. :oops: )
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par keyestawren » 20 Déc 2014 06:04

Please hit me hit me! I will return the favor! so this is a random question but I don't remember how to find the person in the list to hit them. was it f7? I can't remember but it was f something. LOL

keyestawren

Message(s) : 69
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !