Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 01 Jan 2017 13:41

Hello everyone!

We've added some small comfort updates to the games recently:

Image Deletion of drawings in the gallery: A lot of you have been asking this for a long time now ><... it is now done! By clicking the cross on the top right of one of your drawing, you can now delete it from your personal gallery. Be very careful though, any deletion is definitive and cannot be rollbacked! You will also lose all the comments made on your drawing.

Image Private clans: In order to limit the sometimes pressing trades proposals about creatures you might have multiple times in your clans (if you gather armies of specific visuals for example), you can now set a clan as private, it will only be seen by you and the moderation team. You can can activate this option by visiting the My Clans page through the My creatures link and use the modification popup.

Image Highlighting sponsorships: In order to offer more visibility to the sponsorship topic (it is on the french section of the forum but anyone can post in it ;) ), a link to it has been added on the welcome page when a new player registers. Don't hesitate to visit the topic to offer your help to new players, our GothiWorld needs you ;) https://gothicat-world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18572

Happy discovery!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Truffula » 02 Jan 2017 04:34

Thank you for the new functionality, it seems helpful :)
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !