Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Tigereyes » 15 Jan 2017 22:44

Hello everybody !

Today we propose you a very very special raffle, according to a new concept... Read carefully the following explanations ! ;)

What is it ?

The principle of this raffle is simple; each participant will have to choose in his duplicates only one creature, with maximum 3 rarity stars.
On the card of this creature, he will have to write a little story that illustrates the creature.
We'll recover all the "customised" creatures via the G.O. account and then we'll redistribute the creatures after a draw.
Finally, each one will receive one creature made unique by his story.
Each one will also contributed to the raffle by offering a creature he made unique.

What sould I do to be allowed to participate ?

You need to suscribe by posting a message here on the topic and then follow the instructions below to choose, customize and send your creature. And finally wait for the draw and get your prize ^^

Note anyway these rules :

Spoiler: show
♦ In order to register just leave a message in this topic. PM registration requests will not be processed.
♦ You must have joined Gothicat World before the start of the game if you want to participate.
♦ The Gothi-Team can refuse anybody who has double accounts on the site.
♦ A member caught cheating will be forbidden to join any other official game on the forums.
♦ After the draw, each player will be given 1 number, which correspond to the creature won. The draw will appear here, on this topic.
♦ Each player can dispute his lot and request the logs of the attributions within 3 weeks of the end of the raffle after which no objections will be accepted.
♦ In order to make sure you’ve read all these rules, your subscription message should include the name of a colour, applications without these words might not be taken into account.

Which creature do I have to choose ?

You can choose any creature with 2 or 3 stars maximum.
The goal isn't to offer a rare creature but to make unique a widespread creature ;)

How can I make my creature as "unique" ?

The creature that you want to give have to include on his card at least one story of which it's the center ( we don't impose a length of text but we 're counting on you to "play the game" by writing a minimum anyway ;) ).
You can sign your text if you want ^-^

Feel free to add other things like : drawings, background, plushies, decorations, and so on ! :D

Don't forget to choose a nice name to your creature too ! :P

That's it ! I chose and customized my creature ! o/ What can I do now ?

First write a little "SR" ( for Special Raffle) behind the creature's name.
Then send a trade proposition to G.O. ( = the special official account which receives, sorts and sends the lots).
A creature with your pseudo will be assigned to you as soon as you register for the raffle. It's only against this creature that you must propose your trade !

When can I send my creature to G.O. ?

You can send your creature from Monday 16 January 00h01 to Saturday 28 January 23h59 Sunday 29 January at 16 o'clock (French hour)
The draw will take place in the following days.

After the draw : how to get my lot ?

The creatures given by participants will receive a number during the draw and will be available in the duplicates from G.O. after a short time. To get your lot you will have to send a trade proposition, asking the creature with the number assigned to you ( you'll see this number in the list of the recorded players below).
In return of your lot, you will give one creature that you choose (the one you were given when you gave your customized creature or another one, like you want). Then you'll have to wait until the trade is validated and you'll received your lot.
Be careful of automatically canceled trades ! Do not trade the creature you’re sending to the G.O. account to someone else or your trade might be automatically canceled.

Any questions ? Feel free to ask ! :)

Players recorded for the draw :

1 - Brune gagne la créature n°: 43
2 - endless66 gagne la créature n°: 18
3 - Tomoe gagne la créature n°: 25
4 - Yaruhyn gagne la créature n°: 35
5 - Lyls gagne la créature n°: 32
6 - Snatch gagne la créature n°: 12
7 - Nenahel gagne la créature n°: 10
8 - Gaki. gagne la créature n°: 7
9 - Laucirie gagne la créature n°: 33
10 - AmethystCâline gagne la créature n°: 38
11 - Alwy gagne la créature n°: 5
12 - ~Galaxie~ gagne la créature n°: 39
13 - SORBET gagne la créature n°: 3
14 - AngelinaQueen gagne la créature n°: 6
15 - clive93 gagne la créature n°: 29
16 - Anais 60 gagne la créature n°: 17
17 - loup8099 gagne la créature n°: 50
18 - Northern Light gagne la créature n°: 40
19 - Miu love 10 gagne la créature n°: 42
20 - Ombre gagne la créature n°: 16
21 - Gymnette gagne la créature n°: 47
22 - usika gagne la créature n°: 41
23 - Moon-White gagne la créature n°: 46
24 - Sitacadox gagne la créature n°: 13
25 - Truffula win the créature n°: 48
26 - Rostanga gagne la creature n°: 30
27 - Tempête05 gagne la créature n°: 8
28 - MissLicorne gagne la créature n°: 9
29 - Zylia gagne la créature n°: 49
30 - jamalid gagne la créature n°: 34
31 - jewelpet2005 gagne la créature n°: 4
32 - VanilleSucree gagne la créature n°: 44
33 - Sutorappu gagne la créature n°: 23
34 - GANOS gagne la créature n°: 21
35 - Brionie gagne la créature n°: 24
36 - Elzbiéta gagne la créature n°: 1
37 - MikuBlue gagne la créature n°: 36
38 - Sheryl gagne la créature n°: 2
39 - Mironohmaitre gagne la créature n°: 27
40 - Mitsubachi gagne la créature n°: 14
41 - Sakura gagne la créature n°: 31
42 - Missmagic gagne la créature n°: 19
43 - bencheling gagne la créature n°: 22
44 - Sovrana gagne la créature n°: 15
45 - Lucine31 gagne la créature n°: 28
46 - osssni gagne la créature n°: 45
47 - Grapheuse gagne la créature n°: 20
48 - Moineau28 gagne la créature n°: 26
49 - Epis gagne la créature n°: 37
50 - estellou222 gagne la créature n°: 11

Créatures not received/unsubscribed
Spoiler: show
1 - ApprenticeCrone
2 - warda
3 - Moustillon
4 - mimilles100
5 - Louvabelle
6 - Kalhyra
7 - Hypsène
8 - MlleNoctali
Merci à Fairling pour ce joli kit marin ! ♥

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Merci à Cottens pour mes p'tits minets encadrés et à Florane pour ce joli kit printanier ♥
Tigereyes
Modératrice Artistique

Message(s) : 15053
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Truffula » 16 Jan 2017 03:26

:) thanks Tigressyes!
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 16 Jan 2017 11:24

Thank you so much and count me in, please! <3
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 16 Jan 2017 11:37

Um. Does the story need to be in French?

If I write a story in English, could someone help me translate it, please?

(I would feel very blue if I missed such an interesting raffle, but the language barrier is difficult.)
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Eliya » 16 Jan 2017 13:57

Hi ApprenticeCrone :D
Don't worry, if you want to write a story in English, we can help you to translate it into French :)

And if you receive a creature with a French story, we can help you too to translate it ;)

The raffle is open to everybody, the language mustn't be a problem !
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14786
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 16 Jan 2017 14:07

Perhaps divide between French and International players so that the International ones trade between them?
Then, there would be no need to translate the stories.
I can write some sentences in French yet I think I make many many mistakes and I have friends around who don´t
speak French at all and would certainly hesitate to participate if it´s so much work for others. ^-^
ulalena

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Epis » 16 Jan 2017 15:40

Hello ! :)

It's a so innovative idea ! I hope I will find a creatur and a story to participate ! :D

Unfortunately, I am not able to right an entirely story in English... :oops:

Maybe it could be easyer as Ulalena proposes, even if there will be less participants. Like that, they all can find a story that they will understand, without waiting some days to have the translation... :oops:
Also, it is certainly the solution which avoid the team to be overloaded ! :?

So... My little raffle in the trades' part of the international board is... ridiculous and tiny... beside this ! :mrgreen:
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Truffula » 16 Jan 2017 17:09

Don't forget, if you wish to enter, to read the rules in the hidden spoiler (Labeled "Note anyway these rules") because there's a rule there you need to know in order to enter!

We have many translators here, and also it is easy to get a translation of the story, so please don't let that make you hesitate :) Just write the story in your own language (English, French, German, Chinese) and I promise a translator will be found in time.

I think this kind of raffle is difficult enough to administrate without special consideration for language of choice, let's just go with the idea. Remember, it's about uniqueness of creature - creatures with stories in a new language will be especially unique! It's exciting!

I already entered - I wrote my story in English and Eliya has translated it for me into French, she did a superb job.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Tigereyes » 17 Jan 2017 19:26

Hello all ^^

Sooo :3
We - the Team - totally agree with Truffula. It would be a pity if we had to split the raffle in two just, isn't it ? As quests, Raffles are the same for each Gothicat member, without language barrier :)

♦ If you want to traduce your story before sending the creature to G.O., you can ask here or on the French board, we will find a translator for you.
But you can send your creature with the story in English; either the member who received your creature will not need a translation ( some French member are able to read English ^-^), or it will need it and in this case he can ask for it on the topic ( some people have already volunteered ;) ).

♦ After the draw, we will ask for volunteers to translate ( from French to English and vice versa)

Then don't be shy; you can write in English ( or in an other language if you can't write your text in English), there will be no problem :)

=> Ulalena and Epis, you're missing a little thing to be registered; I invite you to read the rules of the raffle again ;)
Merci à Fairling pour ce joli kit marin ! ♥

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Merci à Cottens pour mes p'tits minets encadrés et à Florane pour ce joli kit printanier ♥
Tigereyes
Modératrice Artistique

Message(s) : 15053
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 18 Jan 2017 13:08

You´re right, I found the pasword now, I read it before yet forgot to mention it, lol.
After careful consideration, I´ll pass on this raffle just this once, though.
My student group is preparing for written exams in some weeks and I have a lot of extra hours to teach
and together with the care for my cat Tana, I fear I can´t put as much effort into the task as I would love to.
Next Gothi activity, you can count me in again! ^-^
ulalena

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !