Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Snatch » 20 Fév 2017 14:13

Hi there !

The duet contest (here) proposes a theme to you... a masquerade ball.
But, are you prepared for this ball?
No?!
Once you've understood this contest theme, you will be ;)

The principle is simple : you have to make a mask in the colours of Gothicat World!.
This mask can represent a land (like Sandisia, Aydo'h...), a creature... you can do what you want ;)

The basic mask could be bought or home-made if you can. You can find many tutorials on the Internet to help you and to inspire you, if you need it ;)
You can decorate your mask as you want, and you can choose the size (may be tall, hiding all the face; or may be smaller, hiding only the eyes or a part of the face). You can add feathers, glitters, sequins or any other small decoration to your mask, to make it unique.

The hand-made is really important in this contest, think about it ;)
Like the wreaths competition, there will be no interest buying a mask (already decorated) in store. Let your imagination speak.
Keep in mind that your mask shoud represent the Gothicat World ♥

Once your creation is done and finished, take a picture of it and send it to the gallery.
The title will have to contain both keywords : "concours" and "masque" (in French to be identified and classified ;) )

You can send your creation until 8th Wednesday of March, 23h59 (French hour so) ;)

Good luck guys :D

(Note : If there is some imperfections or some problems of translation, please, send me a PM so I can understand where I made a mistake and correct it ;) )
EDIT: Thanks Truffula ;)
EDIT 2 : New deadline!
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Malwene » 22 Fév 2017 21:20

Hum ... to think of some designs with GW in mind ... I have several ideas in mind already! Not sure if I'll have time to participate but I can't wait to see everyone's creations!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Snatch » 24 Fév 2017 16:39

Hi guys!

After a discussion with the team, we would like to propose you a new deadline for this contest (to give you more time for it!)
So, you can now send your creation until 8th Wednesday of March, 23h59 (French hour so) ;)

Any ideas? :)
Have you already started to do something? :)
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Truffula » 25 Fév 2017 01:28

Oh, thank you for the extension of the deadline... I may now be able to enter, I have to finish my entry for the pairs contest first though :)
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !