Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 21 Fév 2017 16:39

Hello everyone!

The second and last week of the Valentine's Day quest has begun and to help you finish it or to facilitate the unlocking of your favorite creatures multiple times, a treasure chest full of hearts is available in the shop :)

In it, you will find at least 1 heart of each color and a maximum of 2 hearts of each color.

Enjoy ;)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Malwene » 22 Fév 2017 09:27

Thank you for the chests! This is how I managed to unlock everything >.<
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par halloween3110 » 23 Fév 2017 01:44

Hi - I really like this idea, if you have lots of gems to spend..............

I think there may be a slight flaw here somehow though.

We (players) have to pay 8 jewels for a pack of hearts which could contain a minimum of 4 hearts to a maximum 8 hearts.

This means you could not actually get one pet for 8 jewels.

Therefore, I ask, why bother spending this amount of very precious jewels to obtain hearts that would probably be better spent buying Creatures that we could trade for much more?

I may have this all wrong and please help me if I do - It just does not seem to make sense to me to spend all these jewels when you could spend a few more for a better pet that could help you trade for your dream creatures?
;)
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 23 Fév 2017 01:52

And yes, I know it is handy for finishing off your collections......... (eg, mebbe you need only one of each in order to obtain a certain creature, plushie, item).
But, for the likes of me with a chronic laptop that only works sometimes and I can't afford to buy the gems, I have sent tons and tons of pets on exploration last week and only received 3 jewels..........
I would personally like to save them up to buy a special one off creature.
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gabou » 27 Fév 2017 20:16

Hello!

We totally understand what you are saying, and indeed, for this quest the chest might seem expensive.

The valentine's day quest is usually fairly easy, and we try to make it complete without buying anything.

The chest is mostly for people who have access to paid Jewels and didn't have time to play, as a comfort buy. Also, when you buy jewels you can usually have about a hundred of them with one buy, so 8 Jewels is not so expensive if it can save you time.

The price is the same for all chests, that's why we kept it at 8 Jewels for the hearts, even if for this quest it's easier to stick with the banners :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !