Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 13 Fév 2014 08:02

Hello everyone !

We are glad to declare opened the first winter Olympics on Gothicat World !

To play you must choose 5 teams of two of your creatures and register them to the available fields of the GothiOlympics !
You will won medals which will allow you to unlock creatures and accessories with a GothiOlympics theme !
Creatures and accessories will be added along the event, in order for us to adjust the difficulty if we need to ;)

Ten creatures, nine accessories and two Holly Paladins are to be win !
To have access to the ultimate creatures, you must pass the different levels of the competitions : beginner, intermediate and expert to win special elements to unlock them !

IMPORTANT Each competition costs 20% of energy to your creature, if its gauge deop too much, the creature is blocked and you can't continue to play with her, except if you boost it by helping her catch some magical snowflakes in the mini game that we have specially made for this event !

The mini game is only available when your creature does not have enough energy to participate in a competition. To enable the game just click the "Boost" button that should have appeared ;)

We also advise you to read the "How to play" guide directly available on the game page for more details on how the game works ;)

Some adjustments will probably come during the day depending on the generated activity.

We ask you to be patient with us for this first day in case the delay between competitions availability is a bit long. Thank you for your understanding :)

Enjoy this game and may the best player wins ! :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Nalynas » 13 Fév 2014 09:13

Yay hooray! This is going to be ever so much fun! Thank you:)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par MsShino » 13 Fév 2014 22:59

This will be my first event here at Gothicat. I am really excited. So far the only major problem that I have come is that a pop-up that comes up. Well it's in French, and I don't speak French. It was really frustrating cause I had no idea what it meant, I had to go off site to translate it. It would be helpful if the English side of the site could have English translated pop-ups. I have actually noticed this in other parts of the game as well.

MsShino

Message(s) : 14
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Kumia » 13 Fév 2014 23:00

Welcome MsShino!!! -^^-
Plus que 10 jours pour participer!
https://fr.ulule.com/la-colombe-rouge/
Kumia

Message(s) : 17851
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Nightshimmer » 15 Fév 2014 21:25

I'm not sure if this some kind of issue or no because the details about competitions were never posted here... One of my pets has 60+ gold medals and 300+ all skills, but I still can't enter him anywhere except beginner competitions. So how much wins and skills a pet must have to enter at least the second tier competitions? I'm even not aiming for the third tier because there are must be monstrous requirements. My hard word work for these 2 days didn't qualify even for the second tier, I simply do not have one more full day that I can sit and play here. I see a new pet requiring pearls was opened today, but I still do not have any pets that can win pearls. It seems that I've done something very, very wrong, but there no instructions how to play this event except the basic ones. I think I'm not the only one who would like to know the exact numbers to adjust our gameplay strategy. It's very strange to play blindly and don't have a single hint about how we should treat our pet teams to earn the prizes.
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Asazi » 16 Fév 2014 12:02

When does this end? I can't find a date or length anywhere.
I do not speak French and use Google Translate. I'm sorry if anything I say sounds weird.
ImageImage Image
Asazi

Message(s) : 79
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 16 Fév 2014 12:38

Nightshimmer: Your pet must have at least 100 bonuses (each bonus adds 10 points so all together stats should total over 1000 points) and have earned at least 150 medals including 60 gold ones.

I'm still looking around for the end date but I think we still have a lot of time!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Nalynas » 16 Fév 2014 17:26

I hope so, because it's truly laggy and difficult to participate. It's the first time playing on a website has crashed my computer in probably ten years! And it's very frustrating.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par MaighdeanDubh » 24 Fév 2014 06:22

I failed XD It was interesting, but I did horrible. Oh well, no new creatures for me from this event until I can trade for them.
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Northern Light » 24 Fév 2014 16:28

Asazi a écrit:
When does this end? I can't find a date or length anywhere.

The end is normally the 27th February, but with the bug I don't know if the event will be extended or not (I Think and hope it will be :) )
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !