Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Elowen » 01 Nov 2016 02:16

So I wanted to enter one of my Minousha's in the ball, after I noticed that the item it was wearing was still cached on another of my Minousha's...

only 2 of the items are missing from the accesories tab under the kitty in question - a Victorian cape and the santa hat don't show up (but are still visible on the minousha) - if it matters, I had this one entered at the last Masquerade ball, and don't remember removing any of the accessories or decorations

Creature in question is this one [url="http://gothicat-world.com/creatures/detail/0aSO3GJVDf/']Minty[/url]

It could be a browser specific thing too so I'm just wondering if anyone else has lost their pretty things (I think that it was FF 43'ish, - neither the critter nor the accessories can be 'seen' using FF16 or 18 though either)
__________________________________________________________________________________
Edit -
I think I have found where I the cape is 'hiding' (both pieces are from the Noel 2011 set shown here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=12474 ) but this is starting to do my head in now:

http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures ... iKMAQP5OG/

I think I was playing around with it yesterday, I checked and unchecked the arrow from the gothibirthday (as it is often slow to show any changes to the accessory page until I do something... )

The arrow isn't showing up on the creature but the cape (which is showing) is in a different layer of the accessories (the 'already wearing') When I choose the 'All' accessories link it shows up the arrow as being checked/worn. When I uncheck the arrow, save and then try and click the All accessories again, the arrow shows as being checked again :(

If I refresh the creature it shows the arrow unchecked, the cape is still shown the already wearing but doesn't come up in any of the other sections, The cape doesn't show up in the 'body' section at all, only under the 'already on creature' link but the arrow is showing up in the 'head' section as being worn

but if I click ''All' accessories link the arrow is checked, and the cape still doesn't show up in the list of accessories.

Now I am wondering if it's something like a tag that is missing/incorrect on the cape (and santa hat) from the 2011 set... I don't have all that many accessories, but I'll start going through my meagre collection soon to see if I find any other pieces that are affected like this I think the arrow is acting like it's supposed to be the cape (it's showing up in the head section as being worn...)
ImageImage

Elowen

Message(s) : 97
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers Technical problems