Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Truffula » 08 Jan 2017 17:43

On the international boards, you will get fewer entrants, but we get fewer raffles too, so it evens out. :) It is very difficult if French is not a fluent language, to enter the French language raffles (though they seem very open to letting us) because they have password rules and politeness rules and I am often very confused about how to go about entering most of them, and even if I do manage to enter, I am sometimes just as confused as to how to tell if I received anything and if so, what to do... so, it might seem like, too easy for us to win, since few people, but it is rare to get a chance ;)

Also I am not entirely sure what the rule is on the French message board about posting in English - some threads seem to allow it, but the rules say otherwise (they say the post must be in French). So I sent a message to the person who posted the rules - back in August - and they have not read it (still in my outbox) so I remain uncertain ;) I try to translate my post into French as best I can, but I always feel unsure if I have said it correctly and politely enough to follow the rules of the board, so I don't do it often, it worries me too much!
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par kathia154 » 08 Jan 2017 18:38

I would love to join this raffle.
We don't get too many raffles around here so it's awesome to see one. Thank you Epis 8-)
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Epis » 09 Jan 2017 19:36

Hello ! :)

Kathia, you are subscribed ! :)

I will try to answer tomorrow, sorry Truffula ! :oops:

Do you think I keep subscrpitions open more longer ? Maybe I can find some players with whom I already did trades, but I don't want to "disadvantage" (says Google translate) you, who come regularly on the forum... :?
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Truffula » 09 Jan 2017 19:39

I have a suggestion... post on the Monthly creatures thread here viewtopic.php?f=45&t=19951 in the International forum, or the Epiphany one viewtopic.php?f=45&t=19954 , and comment about the month's creatures or the Gothi-Lucky, and then mention your raffle. Then you may get more subscriptions from International members that might not see this post.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par WinterSerenity » 09 Jan 2017 23:10

Hello,
I would like to enter the raffle as well.
This is the first one I have entered. Thank you very much! :D
WinterSerenity

Message(s) : 30
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ulalena » 09 Jan 2017 23:13

So I am here! :-) ^-^
Please mark me down for Garden Shalla, too.
It´s a gorgeous Lunaris. <3
Thank you so much for pointing me here!
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Epis » 10 Jan 2017 20:02

Hello ! :)

Okay, here is the updated list :
01 Truffula
02 Gwathdraug
03 Kathia154
04 WinterSerenity
05 Ulalena

Thank you ! :D

Truffula, it's a very good idea ! I will try to do it this evening ! :D

Concerning your first message on this page, I didn't answer quickly because I want to verify some things ! :oops:
(And I write slolly in English ! :lol:)
So, I go on the rules in the international board and in the french board. I think that if you tried to contact Efellia (who posted the international rules), it is normal to not have any answer, she did not connect since may 2016 ! :?
Maybe you can ask it to Malwene ? She is present, and she speaks English so well ! :)

Also, I'm sure that the french members are completely agree with your participations. Even if there are an "international" and a "french" parts, we all play the same game, and most of the french players are really lovely ! ;)

For the rules, I've find this : "Sms texting is not included in the world of Gothicat, so be sure to write in elegant French!". It seems obvious that you can't have to write in French on the international board. So, in my opinion, you can post in English on the french part, as long as you don't use "sms texting" as "u'r" or "every1" (in french part, it's completely forbiden). If you translate it with Google, just stick down the translation in french with your apologies could maybe be good enough (olala, to complicated sentence for me... :?). Try to contact Malwene, I think she will be able to help you. :)

But I have no solution for passwords... Sometimes, I don't find it too ! :lol:

I understand why you have less raffles in this part, and it's normal : you won't implicate as me (or many other french players) in the game if you can't all understand, so can't participate. But I meet some players who stay in the game anyway... So I think that there are others, and as I have a (almost :lol:) full collection, I have decided that I always will do a raffle on this part when I do one on the french part. :D
(Don't be to happy, this is just my first raffle in three years ! :oops:)

(Pfiou ! I did it ! I hope it's understandable, rarely write a so long message in English... :?)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 10 Jan 2017 23:22

Thank you for taking me in! :-)
And don´t worry about your English, I wish I would be that food with French! ^-^
ulalena

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Rostanga » 11 Jan 2017 11:34

Hey ^^

Personally, I tried 2 raffles here in the international board,
for the first I needed to subscribe the persons with whom I made a trade in order to fill the spots
and the 2nd had only 2 participants for 5 prizes, XD

This part of the board is not also active than the french one, so.. this explains that, but it's sad...

The team thinks to "why is there not a lot of activity here ?" but has no answer.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 11 Jan 2017 11:39

Yes, it´s like I only read my own posts all the time, lol
ulalena