Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Epis » 11 Jan 2017 21:35

Hello there ! :D

I find it sad too, so I want to try to do something ! :D
Because all the international players I meet are so lovely ! :D

I think it is à vicious circle (don't no if it means something in English). As there is few players, there is no activity. And when a new international member subscribes and come on the forum, he doesn't understand anything on the french part, and doesn't have the feeling he can meet somebody in this part... So doesn't come back later, and doesn't see informations, or raffles, or competitions...

I think this fact will be hard to improve, except if a great groups of international members subscribe and fill the forum. Maybe by sending a private message for all players playing in English, to inform them that a quest is open, with a link to the subject, and why not do it each month for monthly creatures ! On several months, it could maybe accustom (if I am wrong, it is Google the guilty) them to come oftenly ? :?

I think there is a lot of reasons that I could not explain in English ! :lol:
But I have no solution... :oops:
Maybe by doing some advertisings on English directory to increase the international people ? :? I have no idea of the part of international members which is regularly connected... But if they are more, it could diversify discussions, and attract other players ? :?

So I am Lucky, you are five participants ! I will try to get the winner this evening or tomorrow, and I'll do advertising on subjects in the news for the second (which I will open immediately after). ;)

And thank you Ulalena. I often verify on Google translate if I am uncertain. Your french is well, just I think I have more occasions to practice ! ;)

Edit : grrr, this spell cheker is getting on my nerves...
Edit : OK, I think it is corrected :D
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 12 Jan 2017 00:02

I would love to revive the International Board, too.
There are also fan clubs lacking here.
I am in the French Djaa fan club yet I have a hard time understanding all what´s going on, lol.
Yet I am thankful for the chance to learn some French, too. <3
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Epis » 12 Jan 2017 19:36

Hello ! :)

And the winner is... :D
02 Gwathdraug

Congratulations ! :D
Garden Shalla is in my duplicates, you can send your trade ! ;)
(Or I'll do it later, when I can. :))

I come back soon, for the the raffle with Lutin. :)
Tomorrow, in the evening I think. :?
To long the English on my smartphone, I give up. :/

Sorry Ulalena, I answer tomorrow too. :oops:
Epis

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 12 Jan 2017 20:19

No worries, Love! ^-^
And congrats to Gwathdraug!!!

Oh, Lutin looks very beautiful and cute, I never saw him before, only the other Lutin (which looks also adobs!)
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Gwathdraug » 13 Jan 2017 07:00

Oh wow! Thank you so much!!! :D I'll send you a trade now.
It is so generous of you to hold the raffle, can't wait to see who gets the cute Lutin!
Gwathdraug

Message(s) : 39
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 14 Jan 2017 05:14

Congratulations!

I know the feeling of being alone here... NO one has commented on my Creatures of the Month thread at all. Just me. :oops: :|
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 14 Jan 2017 09:38

... I find it nice and relaxing that there is less activity here, to be honest. There are many times, I do not feel very social and the lack of rapid posting helps make me comfortable to come here anyhow. In very active boards, I do not go to the site at all when I am not feeling social, because it seems like there is a bit of pressure to post. Here it is very welcoming without expectation, which is nice.
Maybe if there were just a simple, single "chatter" thread somewhere on the International forums, where there is no expectation of a specific topic, and people just talk about anything and everything? Those often can get conversations going, which is more post activity, and I do not remember seeing a thread like that here. If it has no specific topic, there is no pressure, and people can talk about whatever is on their mind, so you do not have to wait for someone to be online who also has something to say about a particular thing; you can just have someone who is online who has something to say about anything at all. And that is easier.

May I enter the raffle for Lutin? I did not know of this Lutin at all, only the paladin Lutin! Very cute Stouffix, though. :)
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 15 Jan 2017 00:44

Oh yes, a raffle for Lutin is very kind, I thought it would only be one of the three raffled :) thank you for entering me also in this one since I didn't get lucky :) (I used up my luck for the month with my 2nd place finish on the design contest, I think!)
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 15 Jan 2017 04:16

Truffula, that was hard work and skill, not luck! (Your design win) Anyone can see you put a lot of thought into it!
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Epis » 16 Jan 2017 14:58

Hello ! :D

So, I did'nt come on friday evening. I did'nt come at all this week end actually... BUT ! Here I am for open this new raffle ! :D

01 Ulalena
02 Truffula
03 ApprenticeCrone

I've subscribed you Ulalena, because you don't have him and come back on the subject... If you don't want, say it ! :)
I have not resubscribed Gwathdraug, because she prefers let more chances for you (and don't win both creaturs). ;)

Ulalena, I've never seen that there is no fan club in this board ! :o
I think it is again the same problem, not enough players for having many participants in different fanclubs... But maybe you can open a subject where everybody can say which are its favorite species or creaturs ? :)
To revive this part, maybe you know somebody on other games that you could invit here ? :?

Oh, I understand what you mean ApprenticeCrone ! Me too I'm not a really great talker... But I love the french part ! It looks like of a great and noisy marketplace, where there is always something to read somewhere ! :lol:
My solution is easy : I speak when I can, or when I want... And if somebody is upset because I don't answer at once or because I don't see his message, I hope he will say it nicely ! :oops:
There is a subject about a GW chatter which has been open the last week (if I remember) ! But administrators are not ready to insert this function in the game, because it needs to many resources for the moderation, to keep the valors that the team wants to bring. :?
(I'm agree with it, I'm not really comfortable with using chat ! :lol:)

Truffula, I was trying to find the way to say what I think about your participation for the competition...
ApprenticeCrone a écrit:Truffula, that was hard work and skill, not luck! (Your design win) Anyone can see you put a lot of thought into it!
Here is exactly what I think ! It is your work, not your chance that makes you win ! ;)
Epis

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers Your trades