Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par ulalena » 21 Jan 2017 12:12

Good morning to all! ^-^

I think they have old files perhaps. An university with all its tradition is like a huge archive.
Good luck!
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Malwene » 21 Jan 2017 12:56

Oh! I like the "GIG"!

Sounds excisting to be looking up for someone across the globe like that! Even more when it is for such a lovely reason!

As for me, I have been promoted general manager of the company I work in! Considering I have no experience and no diplomas it's quite a big challenge but it is very interesting! Down side is that it takes a lot of my time :/

On the other hand, I am improving my skills at leatherworking, I hope one day I'll be good enough to sell my creations, at least it's fun for the moment!

One last thing eating up my free time is the fact that my boyfriend and I are in the process of purchasing a house. We can't wait to have it and start working on it! There is so much to do!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 21 Jan 2017 12:59

Oh, Malwene, that sounds exciting! New job and new house!
So you are having a creative job, doing collections?
That´s wonderful.
And your new house, it´s in the city or countryside? ^-^
ulalena

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Malwene » 21 Jan 2017 13:50

Hey there Ulalena!

My current job is working for a wholesaler in the renewable energies.
But I would like to live from my creations one day.

And the house we found is in the countryside, surrounded by cows :D only one neighbor and a small city 10 minutes away (15-20 minutes from 2 big cities, one with over 250 000 inhabitants)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 21 Jan 2017 14:03

So working and leatherworking are two different things!
Isn´t it hard to sew lether?
I make teddy bears, all hand sewn, and that´s already tough work sometimes.

Oh, the surroundings sound marvellous! I would like to live in the country, too.
Our house is in the middle of a conurbation, millions of people live here.
The good thing is our house is a little bit like a green island in all the city hubburb.
It is attached to a front-facing house and all our rooms face the garden because of this,
only the entrance and guest toilet are facing the street.
Also, it´s higher built than the houses around and is hovering over the garden somehow.
Wonderful architecture, too, with high ceilings, glass roof and pent roof.
Sounds amazing yet the landlady we´re renting from is broke and a lot of things are
busted or not working or halfway done. We offered to buy it from her yet she has
some fantasy prices in mind, alas. Perhaps, one day, we find a consensus about it -
or we´ll move. I am happy it´s warm this winter, the last two winters, we had trouble
with the heating yet we fixed that in spring and she pays us back in intervals.......
ulalena

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Neytiri-Navi » 03 Fév 2017 17:25

Hello there ^^

I currently live in a small town of (approximatively) 1000 inhabitants, in a house with a garden all around :)
Malwene, leather working sounds difficult :/ And you work in the renewable energies ? That's interesting, I don't know this very well ^-^
As I am a student, my work is... The high school, for the moment :lol: But I'd love to become a translator in Japanese after this :)
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 05 Fév 2017 11:54

Aloha! ^-^
And do you speak Japanese altready?
ulalena

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Truffula » 06 Fév 2017 01:21

Hi! I just now noticed this chat, I love it, good job creating it :)

How interesting everyone's posts are here too... Malwene, I'm so happy for you, what great news, it's stressful but good anyway when there's a new house and new job. I've lived in the same house and had the same job for nearly 20 years, that can be nice too though! I like both, and married to the same man also, and I like him too -- very much ;)

Ulalena, I'm having trouble with pets too, one of my cats is very sick. We are giving him medicine but it's hard to tell if he's feeling better yet or not... cats are so good at pretending nothing is wrong. I hope your pet is not getting any more damage when in the garden... I have three cats now, the one who is sick is the oldest and only male. He has had a very hard life, and been sick since we adopted him several years ago, but he took a turn for the worse last week, so he needed a new medicine.

Naytiri, I don't know much Japanese myself but I enjoy reading translations of novels from Japanese writers. There is so much that is interesting about the art from that country! Then again I read novels from all over the world... everyplace has its own unique perspective and it's fun to see them all.

I'm busy a lot but I also love playing Gothicats and especially I love how inspiring this game is for me for art. It's really renewed my drawing and graphics skills! I spent too long not using them ... but the creatures here are such perfect combinations of reality and fantasy that it sets my imagination afire. :)
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 06 Fév 2017 11:03

Good morning to all and welcome to Truffula!
You know I love your art work! <3

Tana, my sick cat, was diagnosed in September with malignant lymphoma, a very aggressive kind which
brought him from normal playing and happy cat to not being able to stand alone in only some days.
He had a hard time during his first therapies yet he got his 9th chemotherapy last Friday and is coping
so much better now. It´s a 3 week schedule and out of the 21 days, he has 15 good ones, sometimes more.
I am happy for every day he is with us and started to value our time together even more.
What does your cat have, if I may ask, Truffula? ^-^
ulalena

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Neytiri-Navi » 06 Fév 2017 18:00

ulalena a écrit:Aloha! ^-^
And do you speak Japanese altready?

A little (theoretically I have the JLPT N5, the first international level), and sometimes I answer to my teachers in this language (not in English course, don't worry XD). But the occasions to speak in this language are quite rare :/
Truffula a écrit:Naytiri, I don't know much Japanese myself but I enjoy reading translations of novels from Japanese writers. There is so much that is interesting about the art from that country! Then again I read novels from all over the world... everyplace has its own unique perspective and it's fun to see them all.
Me too I love this country, its religion, its culture, its landscapes, its food... Almost everything ! *-* Although the conditions of work look thought >.< I hope I'll go to Japan !
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers Gossip