Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par cat45055 » 17 Nov 2015 21:10

i think it would be good to be able to change the colors of our pets. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :) :D :)

cat45055

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Hunter » 29 Nov 2015 07:50

Each month a different set of pets is released, which may have special themed coats like "sea life", "music" or "countries". Each race of pets has four different versions, which is already a lot of work for the artists. :)

"I am 100% Sure I didns make any mystakes!" (anon)
Hunter

Message(s) : 73
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Slynella » 29 Nov 2015 08:00

I'm not agree with you ^^" As Hunter said, each month there are new pets with different colors and themes (and it's a lot of work for artists) so I think there a lot of different creature and we don't need to change their color.
But, if you just want to see how they can be with other color, there are members' shop where you can ask to see (for example) MNS in pink (these shops are in the French part).

However, when you suggest a idea for GW you should develop more because "to change the colors of our pets" is not very precise ;)

Peu présente, école oblige ~
Slynella

Message(s) : 2331
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 29 Nov 2015 08:06

If you mean change the background color of the pet (as viewed as a card, from the clan pages for example), you can do that by changing where they live in the world.
Go to the creature's page, then to the "infos"; down on the right you will see where it says, "Birth place" and lists a place name. Below that there's a spot for where it currently lives, and a pencil to the right -click the pencil and you'll get a worldmap, and you can have the creature move somewhere else. (If it has enough energy to do it.)
Aquahana has a bright blue background, Sandisia is sandy-colored, Inferno is red, Elonia is violet, Gaiara is green, Aydo'h is yellow and Renarhim is dark blue.
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Snatch » 30 Nov 2015 22:55

Calie says once that when breeding will be available on GW, it would be possible to breed new creatures, with only one color.

So, maybe just have to wait to breed a blue Lunaris or a Pink Minoushas ;)
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Idea box