Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par kathia154 » 05 Déc 2013 21:17

I had this problem and then I came up with idea.
I am a new user and seeing how rare are the creatures from older years I'm pretty sure I'll have hard time getting any of them. Plus I think it must be hard coming up with new ideas every month. So why not put from time to time some old stuff for the monthly adoptnion. New users won't feel bad beacuse they can't get the older creatures.
Sorry if anyone allready talked about it, I don't feel like going through all those posts :D
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Efellia » 08 Déc 2013 02:00

It is actually a nice idea but the fact is, it would be too easy to actually get them, plus they wouldn't be rare anymore ^^ And such events like christmas gives you plenty of chances to get rare creatures ! :)
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Nalynas » 08 Déc 2013 21:33

Actually, playing the special holiday events nets you rare creatures. For example, the site's birthday celebration netted me over a dozen of the older, rarer creatures, through the tart throwing event. And I hear the snowball fight event will start up soon, which means we get another chance at oh so many lovely, rare creatures! I'm so going to perfect my aim with these ;)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box