Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par nans » 05 Avr 2021 09:59

i definitely prefer this type of game over puzzles, haha. looove the carousel theme too~!

missed yesterdays eggs though... i feel like maybe could we get an e-mail for when events start? ;o;
nans

Message(s) : 200
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Gothikadoll » 05 Avr 2021 11:15

BeeNme a écrit:I agree; Even though I did log on yesterday, (as always) there was no indication of an event starting, and I missed the first day.

The quest is annonced on the home page of the site since the begining, si you can't say that there was no indication of the starting of an event :?
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28725
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Caniskoppie » 05 Avr 2021 11:31

halloween3110 a écrit:Got 2 completed, but got 2 of the same creature? Eh?

That happened to me too! Got two same horses now and they are nice enough, but I wanted the second creature as I solved the second puzzle today.
Maybe it's because we both were finished before 1:00 AM?
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nightshimmer » 05 Avr 2021 18:50

Yay, I love the new Easter game format! :D Fun and simple with no grinding. Thank you!
I missed the first day, but hopefully I'll be able to get enough eggs with 3 additional days.
Happy Easter everyone!
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par BeeNme » 05 Avr 2021 19:35

Gothikadoll a écrit:
BeeNme a écrit:I agree; Even though I did log on yesterday, (as always) there was no indication of an event starting, and I missed the first day.

The quest is annonced on the home page of the site since the begining, si you can't say that there was no indication of the starting of an event :?

Since the beginning of the event, not the beginning of the day of the event. For those of us not in the same time zone as the site, we usually log in shortly after midnight site time, since that is our evening. When there's no indication that an event is starting later that day, we don't log in again until the next day, so we miss the first day of the event. If you look back on threads for previous events, you'll find that this happens to many people every event. It's just part of not being in the host country.
ImageImageImageImageImage

BeeNme

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 05 Avr 2021 21:12

I missed yesterday and now I'm stucked because I dont see 7th mistake. So far I found 6 from 7.Is there any hint?? So got!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Magellan » 06 Avr 2021 00:41

I'm so happy to see this event has no time pressure. One puzzle a day really is fair to everyone... working or not. The creatures look amazing and I really think the solution to put some of them in the shop while the others are free is a great idea. Whoever came up with this, thank you so much <3
Image Image Image
Magellan

Message(s) : 33
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 06 Avr 2021 02:52

Magellan a écrit:I'm so happy to see this event has no time pressure. One puzzle a day really is fair to everyone... working or not. The creatures look amazing and I really think the solution to put some of them in the shop while the others are free is a great idea. Whoever came up with this, thank you so much <3

I agree, it makes them actually feel like 2 sets which are just related, and not like the same set of which one half is actually impossible to get.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Ombre » 06 Avr 2021 13:28

Hello!

Caniskoppie a écrit:
halloween3110 a écrit:Got 2 completed, but got 2 of the same creature? Eh?

That happened to me too! Got two same horses now and they are nice enough, but I wanted the second creature as I solved the second puzzle today.
Maybe it's because we both were finished before 1:00 AM?

Scroll down, all the creatures are already available and you can see a picture when you already unlocked the creature once. Too bad to loose a day but you'll be able to use extra days to unlock the missing ones :)
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Nokoomiss ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10325
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 09 Avr 2021 00:04

I can't find 14 differences in the current image, can I collect the remaining eggs for the paladin over the next days from other puzzles? I don't want to be stuck with this one, it's too difficult.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !